Thursday, June 29, 2006

striped sunshine

Here are some recent pictures of our gal:

Family shot on Johnny's 30th birthday.


Someone told me that blue eyes look their best in the sunlight. So, I took some pictures of Addy with the sun coming in and I think they were right!


There is definitely potential for wave/curl here!


Note the drumstick in the previous picture and in this picture. They are one of Addy's favorite toys.... though we are currently training her not to drum on the furniture. Not that our stuff is that nice but I can just see her destroying someone's antique heirloom!!



Addy has been more and more interested in reading. I got her some new books from the library the other day and she was so excited! She sometimes gets bored with the ones we have here and wants to skip ahead to her favorite parts/pictures. Its kind of cute but the perfectionist in me hates that we aren't reading every page! Here she is listening to Johnny read to her.


And finally, Leep's Supply's newest model with her Uncle "Oogie" aka David Kotynski... who is single I might add. :)

3 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

hmmm.. i wonder if blogs are a good way to solicit potential matches for single people. :-)

Lisa said...

I think that they are... I have a tall, dark and handsome brother also. He is not looking for love but my mom and I are for him : )
lol.

I LOVE the photos of Addy's cute cute cute! The family photo is nice too. Poor little Johnny didn't make the cut, or crop, should I say. : )

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

That is a great family foto! Addy's dress coordinates nicely with Johnny's shirt too. ;) Was that planned?