Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sweet addy

Here's Addy at Axis.... stealing the show of course. She has a thing for the microphone.
How could you not steal the show with eyes like that??


This is me (the very large one on the right) with my small group & Addy.


I wouldn't say this was my most photogenic moment (above or below) but here's a shot of Addy & I at Axis.


I took Addy to a baby shower that ran over an hour past her bedtime. She decided to lounge out on the steps.


Addy & Daddy outside.

Addy & I outside.


These cars are awesome. Its definitely Addy's favorite toy and keeps her occupied forever!




That's it for now!

1 comment:

Julie B said...

TJ still has his car and loves it! I am sure she will play with it forever. I can't believe the time he spends outside just riding around in his car.