Friday, June 23, 2006

Addy & Grandpa Jerry

Addy took to my dad like white on rice when he came into town. I don't know if it was the pictures that we show her or just a natural inclination toward her grandpa but she went straight to him and couldn't get enough of him while he was here!


Here's Addy playing with a toy my mom sent over from Germany and wearing slippers that my dad and mom got her in Holland. They are in the shape of little wooden shoes and Addy LOVED them. She cried every time one would fall off.


Here's my dad reading to Addy. She kept bringing him books and then holding her arms up in the air for him to pick her up and read to her. Sweet.



Father's Day Addy was right on cue. The video will probably only interest family but here's a sweet video of Addy chilling out and then going to give her Grandpa kisses.




I miss you Grandpa! Come back soon!!


Here are some random shots of Addy. She loves swinging and this was after a long swinging session... but she was asking for more!


1 comment:

Bipin Sen said...

ahhhh.. kiss-on-demand... the best training a child can have! :-)