Wednesday, June 28, 2006

29 days to go

Well, blogger seems to be having some difficulties uploading pictures. I tried yesterday and today with no luck... So, I'll refrain from boring you with too long of a post but I'm excited to say that I have 29 days left! That's almost four weeks. Please pray with me that if I would go into labor naturally two weeks early. The morning of the 16th would be ideal... :) Why not be specific, our God is a God of detail, right?

To be clear... I don't want to go early at the risk of John Michael's health... Its really just a matter of convenience. My sister's wedding is August 12 and the longer I have at home adjusting to John Michael, nursing, etc. the smoother our trip to Atlanta will be. Not to mention that I'm ready to have meet little guy face to face!

More soon,
Michelle

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I HATE the last months of pregnancy so I'm praying for you for sure! :) Simon was 3 weeks early. Healthy as could be! Except for the jaundice that all my kids (and a million other kids)get.