Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy 30th Birthday, love!

30 (of the endless) Reasons I LOVE my husband!

30. He's handsome
29. He's silly.
28. He cleans the bathroom.
27. He's a hard worker.
26. He's a family man.
25. He loves to eat.
24. He gives me a backrub almost every night (during this last trimester pregnancy anyway... :))
23. He reads the Word every day.
22. He prays for me every morning before he leaves.
21. He makes me laugh and roll my eyes.
20. He carves out time for us to spend together.
19. He's almost always smiling.
18. He loves the Cubs... even though they stink.
17. He loves me and Addy... even when we stink!
16. He'll watch incredibly stupid movies with me since they are the only clean movies we can rent!
15. He lets me take up 2/3 of the bed (even when I'm not pregnant!)
14. He's very protective of me.
13. His big blue eyes. :)
12. His passion for strawberry pie.
11. The way he thoroughly enjoys recieving gifts. Nobody appreciates things more than he does!
10. He still talks to me even though sometimes I sneak mushrooms into his food (secretly hoping he'll one day fall in love with them!)
9. He bears the weight of responsibility when it comes to finances, decisions and child-rearing in our family.
8. He sacrifices his preferences to please me.
7. The way he enjoys pizza.
6. His feet are always clean and not smelly. (honest!)
5. He always takes out the garbage (and recycles for me!)
4. He loves my family and really enjoys getting to spend time with them.
3. The way he enjoys our daughter, Adeline. He laughs and giggles with her and gets so excited when she does something new. He loves giving her sweet foods and indulging her any way he can!
2. The way he loves me. I could write 30 ways he loves me but I'll try to be brief. He's tender with me, kind to me, faithful to me, relentlessly pursuing me, sacrificing for me, encouraging me and enjoying me. He's constantly preferring me and time with me over everything else.
1. His faithfulness to love and serve our Lord with every fabric of his being.



















5 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

gosh. makes *me* wanna marry him!

great post though. and i like the pictures with different personalities.

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Johnny. Great post Michelle. I'm going to assume he's 30. God has truly blessed you both.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!

Kathy said...

Happy birthday, 30 wow, you are one old old man ha ha just kidding!! We hop eyou had an AWESOME birthday.

Great post Michelle, fun to read!

Anonymous said...

Johnny-
We think you're kinda young! Happy Birthday! What a joy to see Michelle have such an awesome husband. (she's so blessed!) We're thankful for you two and the way your marriage honors the Lord.