Friday, June 16, 2006

Swimming!



We put up the little pool that I got at a garage sale last year and Addy wasn't too sure about it. When I put her feet in she cried and cried and then just sat there evaluating whether or not she liked it.
Curiosity got the best of her and she eventually reached down to play a bit.



But her hesitancy only waned when Daddy got in with her.


Here's Johnny doing one of the many games with Addy that I'm physically unable to do right now!!









Finally, here she is on the loose before I was able to get her inside but after removing her wet clothes!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

that last picture is great!

Melanie said...

You got some great shots of her in the pool. So cute! I love the one where she has her arms on the sides just hanging out. She is so funny!

Lisa said...

TOOO CUTE!! I love the last shot... the door is positioned perfectly for the right amount of coverage : )
Julia can't wait to have her own pool. She just has to get the hang of sitting up first. She is in that too big for the baby/toddler tub too small for the big bath.
Julia is learning that playtimes are SO much better with daddy's.

Anonymous said...

love the last photo! great shot to show at her wedding one day!

Bipin Sen said...

so many comments on the last picture! was that a set-up shot? or did you get her at the right moment?

we were at the zoo over the weekend. thanks to your earlier post, we knew the fun things to do!

Unknown said...

I got her at the right moment.

I'm glad to hear the zoo was successful for you. How did Priya enjoy it?