Friday, September 01, 2006

No Schedule but we have pictures!!!http://beta.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

Well, we still aren't on too much of a schedule. john Michael is eating every three hours... but the times change every day. I like the 6-9-12 schedule but he prefers the 5-8-11 schedule... I think I'll give in to his preferences just because I don't have the energy to mold him my way!!

He sleeps well... except at night he doesn't like to sleep in his bed... he likes to sleep next to me in my bed. :( I know this is terrible... but we're slowly weaning him from it!!

Here he is wide awake and alert!


The little monster is getting rowdier and rowdier... i can't imagine why with a dad who plays so gently with her!!




This is one of Adeline's favorite toys right now. She got it for her first birthday from Uncle Josh but she's just now big enough to really enjoy it. Yesterday she dragged it from her room to the living room and rocked on it in there for a long time!


Peek a boo!!


I see you!! (and I like sticking my finger up my nose!!)


I see you too!


I haven't figured out why I can't upload pictures through blogger... so I'm using photobucket. Thanks Bipin for all the research and the photobucket suggestion! My meme is on its way, I promise!

4 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

i still need to register bipinsen.com as a domain. in the meantime, your visitors can visit bipinsen.blogspot.com. :-)

see.. i told you it wouldn't be that much of a bother. you can't even tell the difference in where the pictures are hosted, and i think photobucket gives some better options of managing the pictures anyway.

why do dads love to throw kids from heights? must be something they teach us in dad-school.

Unknown said...

sorry bipin - i fixed it!!

yah, i think i might even like photobucket better!!

Anonymous said...

nice pics michelle. i love how you captured johnnny playing with addy ... it looks like lots of fun ... actually, i used to be VERY rough with Connor but had to tone it down a lot because he would rugby tackle other kids, and pull them to the ground and want to roll around with them - the kids didn't get it! and everyone thoughht he was being a bully.

Bipin Sen said...

sounds like a swart kid to me. hehe.. :-)