Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sox games, splash pads and cute little boys with their bears

I'm still having problems uploading pictures onto Blogger so blogging will be more sporatic until I can figure out what the problem is. Meanwhile, here's another update!!

Our sweet baby boy.

John Michael and his "bear" I think we'll name him Sam - but we're not totally sure yet.



Addy wasn't too sure about the splash pad the first time I took her... she doesn't seem to mind it now!! Here she is mid-sprint.




John Michael is getting more and more alert. Here he is checking out his rings in his Discovery gym. I think I've seen him bat at some of the toys too!!


We joined DD & Beth at Cell Field to take in a great Sox game a couple of weeks ago... not because we're SOX fans but because we're "Chicago fans." :) (I should insert here that Johnny is very tempted to switch over at this point. I'm staying true blue though!) And because we love hanging out with DD & Beth.


This is the only picture I've been able to get of Addy making her new "face". We think she gives it when she's angry. She tilts her head down, lowers her eyebrows and looks up at you like she's frowning. I know its terrible but I think its so cute that I try to get her to make it all the time so I can get a picture!!

6 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

Oh, come on Michelle, being a Sox fan is not the worst thing in the world;-)
John Michael is sooo cute! I can't wait to have a tiny baby around here again!!!

Tara Sasser said...

Every girl has to have "a look" and Addy has found hers!

My vote for the bears name is Wrigley...show your true team support!

Anonymous said...

I vote for "Cubby" bear.

Anonymous said...

I vote for "Mr. Whitie Sox" to show your true chicago colors.
Love, GG

Kathy said...

I think Jm is a nice mixture of you to, he is a handsome guy.

We can not wait to see you guys on Saturday as well.

Anonymous said...

Have you bought 4 bears for JM already? Or is that the only one?