Monday, August 21, 2006

saying goodbye and sunglass fiascos



Here are some amusing pictures of Addy trying to put on her sunglasses.

Don't these things sit on my nose?
Maybe if I stretch them just a little farther...


I thought these were supposed to help you see better? I can't see anything!

One more try.



Silly girl!


On a sad, very sad, note... my mom left today. :( She was an incredible help - not just caring for me but enjoying the kids. I'm going to miss her a ton and Addy is already wondering where she's at. Here are some pictures of Addy & her GG waiting for the bus to come take her to the airport.







6 comments:

Kathy said...

Ah Michelle I know the feeling all to well. We just said bye bye to my dad! thank goodness we have blogs to keep them updated!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Life is so full of goodbyes! Not fun, but especially not soon after the birth of a new baby! Ask me how I know.... :)
Looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow! :)

Mrs. Smith said...

Oh, I hope I can handle this;-) My mom will only be able to come for 1 week after Talor Belle is born.

Bipin Sen said...

your mom has such an obvious love for her grandkids. it's really nice to see. weird thing is, i don't think i've ever met your parents. way to go in hiding them. ;-)

that reminds me.. i'm back in case the video still needs extraction.

Bipin Sen said...

heyyyy.. you did it!!! whoo hoo! so how do you like it??

swart said...

so does she wear her glasses? Connor did for like a week, and now i haven't seen them anywhere for 2 weeks.