Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More Pictures, Surprise Visitors and John Michael's Welcome Home Experience

Here are some more pictures - finally!

What a peanut!

He looks a lot chunkier in this picture than he really is. He's pretty skinny right now!

We had some surprise visitors! I was pretty down about being induced (even though it was my own decision) but when I came home from youth group Wednesday night I was shocked to see my dad had flown in from Germany! I don't know how he manages to surprise me time and time again. I should've known better but I was sure that he wouldn't be able to be there since he would be flying out for my sister's wedding which was only a couple of weeks away.


Then, as if that wasn't surprise enough my sister decided at the last minute that she had to be there too! So, she booked a flight Thursday morning and was on a plane by 1:30. It was such a surprise and I was thrilled to see her.



TuTu & Grandfather both visited us in the hospital. Thanks to everyone who visited us!



WELCOME HOME JOHN MICHAEL!!


Here's Adeline greeting John Michael when we came home.

"Hey! What's he doing in our house?"

Here she is signing "I love you"

Kisses for John Michael.

Of course we were all thrilled with her reception... so we all started clapping for her. Here she is clapping for herself.


Rocking John Michael... oh, this is going to be interesting!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, Michelle, does Addy seem like such a big girl to you now? Seems like bringing a new baby home makes toddlers huge! So sweet to see them together, congrats!

Leslie Bowden Nack said...

I like that you have one dutch kid and one mexican kid.