Friday, August 18, 2006

the rest of the wedding pictures

Well, here are the rest of the pictures I am going to post... but you should really check out the slideshow from the photographer. He did a great job. There are also some really great pictures of the decor done by my dear friend natty!


John Michael's first plane ride. (13 days old!)



John Michael meeting Uncle Jason for the first time!


rainy days in atlanta

a bit of pampering before the wedding


tara & mom at the bridesmaid's luncheon


she made it!!


and so did they!


proud grandparents


addy & auntie leeeeess. leslie "the incredible" served us all weekend by caring for our children AND our whole family! thanks les, we love you. :)


all prospects of cuteness are lost in this picture... (i think this was mid-sneeze)



me & the gals


trey & natty "tay tay" to addy


me & my man!





mom and dad - yes, i know, my mom is beautiful (and yes, she really is my mom, not my sister!)


The weekend wore out the porcupine!


have you seen chubbier cheeks!?


The Happy Sassers. :)

We love you guys!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Stunning stunning....!!!

We want to see some ful length. Oh and JM looks like a Worthington!

Suzanne said...

Michelle you look incredible! I watched the slide show and all I can say is WOW! 2 weeks post partum!

Lisa said...

Michelle and family looked FAB! The photographer did a GREAT job. I think that my absolute favorite in 08. Such a great shot I rewound to see it again. : ) Glad to hear that the trip and traveling went well. God bless family friends that help with little ones during a siblings wedding. I can testify to that one myself! Your sister looked amazing. Your new bro-in-law and sis looked soooo happy. I love those newlywed smiles. : )

Mrs. Smith said...

WOW! Looks like fun and a lot of work;-)

Anonymous said...

Those are some artistic photographs. Very impressive. And you look wonderful!