Sunday, August 27, 2006

week at a glance

I have had a terribly difficult time trying to upload pictures since switching to beta blogger. I can only load one at a time for some reason and just discovered that tonight! So here are the pictures I had the patience to upload!


Last Sunday we went downtown for a couple hours for my brother's birthday. If Addy was looking this would've been an awesome picture! Instead its just really good. :)


My cross eyed clowns!!


Addy & her Daddy


Addy playing in the fountain across from Navy Pier. She loved it!!


John Michael with Grandma and Grabo (I mean Grandpa)


His (bear to be named soon) head is furry & so is mine!!

our sweet little guy.




7 comments:

Leslie Bowden Nack said...

did you cut your hair my dear>? You look like our other michelle in that pic!

Bipin Sen said...

i love the picture of addy in the fountain! the expression is priceless!

ahem... you got tagged...

;-)

Mrs. Smith said...

Oh, soo cute! We need to get downtown before it gets too cold.

Aimee said...

Great pictures once again Michelle! I can't believe how big John Michael is getting!

Kathy said...

i love the family pic, quite cute, a typical toddler pose!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

somethings wrong with your email. I replied but it keeps coming back as undeliverable. Just thought I'd let you know :). Love the crosseyed kids. Hope to see them soon!

Melanie said...

I love that picture of Johnny and Addy! How's everything going over there?? John Michael is precious!