Saturday, September 30, 2006

the smile, the hat and the happenings

As requested, here is a picture of John Michael smiling! Of course, none of these smiles were for me. They were for Grandma H, GG and my Aunt Terri.















Check out Adeline's new hat:




Right now this is my favorite picture of John Michael - look how chunky he's getting!



Addy is breaking five teeth (have I mentioned that?) which is especially odd since she only has five right now!! So, she has been even more attached to Lucy & her paci and has developed a new attachment to a blankie that she used to be attached to. I hope it sticks... as annoying as it would be to have two attachments I've always wanted my kids to have a "blankie" just like the Sexton kids!

John Michael is 13 pounds 14 ounces and 25 1/4" long. I haven't been as strict with his schedule as I was with Addy's - mainly because I don't have as much time to pay attention to what time it is! I am trying to be more aware of it but since he has dropped his middle of the night feeding a couple of weeks ago I'm not as motivated.

This Friday we go to Florida!!

13 comments:

candi said...

Will you please teach me to be as good of a blogger as you are? Seriously, you are incredible. Not only are you the cutest girl in the whole church you are the most faithful blogger I've ever known. God is SO glorified through your blogging skills. Will you please disciple me?

candi said...

you're also an amazing photographer.

candi said...

and a good friend.

candi said...

i think i'm going to change my name to Michelle. Are you okay with that?

candi said...

I hope you don't think I'm weird.

candi said...

I'm really liking this blogging stuff. I feel like we've gotten so much closer already.

candi said...

bye.

Bipin Sen said...

five teeth at once? ouch. well.. at least she'll be caught up then. have a fun time...

Tara Sasser said...

Great Smiles! He must have known that TN won yesterday! GO VOLS!

Nana and Aunt Terri seem to be doing a great job entertaining him.

Boys aren't much for schedules anyway, you are just starting him early.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about schedules with number 2. I wasn't as "strickt" with Abby too, mainly becuase she would only wake once, and slept through early.

He is such a cutie!

Enjoy your time in Florida.

(ps how come I can leave a comment on Bipins blog but not yours? Meaning when I am signed in?)

Anonymous said...

I've got two boys with blankies (nigh-nigh's) and paci's (patchie):) I've been taking pictures of them recently with them, cause I think they're so stinkin' cute ~ I'll post em' soon. Anyway, as cute as they are ~ their also very annoying. Anywhere we go, I have to make sure we have them. And as annoying as they are, they are also WONDERFUL. That's why Brett's 2 and still has his patchie. One of these days I'll break him of it, but I'm just not ready for that. Sorry, I'm rambling. Anyway, blankies and paci's are cute! :)

stephanie said...

That is quite a boy you have there. He's cute:)

Rebecca said...

He really looks like you in those pictures. To answer your question that you posted on my blog. Yes we just had some prof Pics made. I will post some soon.