Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Almost Happy Hamstras

Shannon was nice enough to take some pictures of our family when we went to her house for dinner last week! I was commenting on how few pictures I have of me with the kids since I'm usually the one holding the camera so she took some of Addy & I!

Mommy & Adeline doing what Adeline loves best - READING! I hope this love for books continues. I grew up a "reader" and I hope she does too!



Here I'm trying to get Addy to sit on my back to take another picture. This is about as close as we got. She was up way past her bedtime and sitting still to pose for a picture wasn't exactly an option at this point!



But quickly taking a picture while I'm tickling her to emit a smile worked.....



twice!




Ajai didn't seem to have a problem getting Addy to cooperate for this picture. He is so good with Adeline and as a result Addy just adores him!




and the (almost*) Happy Hamstras *see John Michael



thanks Shannon for taking these pictures! I'm sure we'll treasure them for years to come. :)

6 comments:

Mrs. Smith said...

I know what you mean by not being in any pictures. I have been thinking the same thing about our pictures. They are ALL of Ryan and Hayden together.
I think I will hire a live-in photographer;-)

You have a super cute family!

Bipin Sen said...

great pictures! thanks for reinforcing my comment to amy! and now for living up to the reinforcement... ;-)

these are great pictures. the last one is a hoot. it's one where you can have a contest of: what's john michael saying in 10 words or less?

Tara Sasser said...

Those pictures are awesome! Mick you look really good ; ) Careful what you wish for Addy, do you recall all the sleepless nights you had reading in your room?!?! You were definately the book worm of the children.

I think JM is copying Addy's "look"

Anonymous said...

Cute pic guys. I like the ones of you and Addy, I have the same thing with Connor and Abby, I hardly have any of them with me.

I like the live in photographer idea.

Anonymous said...

Michelle you do look great- your hair grows so quickly! What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

great pictures! it looks like john michael is looking at you like "mom, what on earth are you doing? pictures, pictures, pictures. don't you know i'm starving over here??!!"