Thursday, September 21, 2006

playing catch, running in circles & working out

Here's a sampling of Adeline's Saturday:

Playing catch with Uncle Donnie & Uncle DD





Reaching for the leaves!





Its hard work having such squeezeable cheeks!!



playing Ring around the Rosie with her 2nd cousins (I think that's right...)




"My mom put me on a workout plan!!" (notice "the look")



So... what do we think about these picture sizes?

For those of you who blog a lot of pictures... I downloaded Flock which is a web browser very similar to Firefox... BUT it has a feature that allows you to drag and drop pictures to upload them onto flikr or photobucket and then drag and drop the pictures onto your blog! I'm LOVING it. It makes uploading a breeze. I've been using photobucket but this one is through flikr to see if I like the size better. Eager to hear your input!!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

i like the size, and the look

Anonymous said...

I like the size also. That look on the treadmill is so funny!

Bipin Sen said...

ahhhh.. so much more aesthetically pleasing! the size looks good. the pictures aren't taking over the entire blog!

i just noticed that my blog postings are averaging one a week. even with two kids, you retain the crown of blogging queen! :-)

Anonymous said...

i LOVE workout plan picture. and the one's of her with donnie and dd.

ME said...

As always, love the pics! Could you provide the URL for Flock? Thx.

-Scott-

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Tara Sasser said...

Love the pictures and the size! Looks like Addy's arm is back to normal. : ) Is it me or is her hair getting darker?

Anonymous said...

pics are a good size. I have been using flock also. AWESOME prog. I made that mistake of dragging and dropping to fast. I had to delete a million duplicates. We never did set a dinner date. : ) Julia will gladly share peas and green beans with your two. However, she may get mean if they go after her squash. : )

Shannon said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Addy looks in some of these pictures. She is looking more and more like a little girl. I hope you know what I mean by that or else that will sound really odd!