Saturday, July 15, 2006

Showers Galore and a night at Navy Pier

Well, for those of you wondering I did not make a last minute trip to Knoxville to have a baby shower... BUT apparently my friends had one for me! Someone found a way to hack into my computer and leave that post about how great my shower was, etc. I was incredibly confused and the whole thing was a bit mysterious (and still is!!) but I was told by a little bird that the mail man would end this shower mystery soon! Another explanatory post will follow when all has been uncovered!

Here are some pictures (lots this time!) of my sister's weekend in town. We miss her already!

Its so funny how you spend so much time making the tables for a shower look nice and rarely does anyone really want to see a picture of it... but here it is anyway. :)


Here's Addy enjoying a book before everyone got to the shower.

She got a lot of great gifts!!



Here's a picture of the bride-to-be with her aunts, mom and grandma. These are the ladies (plus Nana) who threw the shower. My Nana left early so unfortunately she isn't in the pictures :(


The bride-to-be and her inflated sister. :)


Tutu & Me



Addy did surprisngly well despite her late night the night before and short nap that morning. Here she is giggling with GG.



The Mexican Mamas


Aunt Tara introduced Addy to corn on the cob. It was love at first sight.



Here's a belly shot to satisfy recent requests for one. 38 weeks.
Would a post be complete without a shot of these incredible eyes?


Dinner downtown at Rivas.

Addy is playing peek-a-boo with the napkin.


And snuggling/playing with Aunt Tara


I realize this one is sideways but its so cute. :)


Uncle Adam, Addy & Tara


About an hour past her bedtime:



It was a great weekend - we hope to do more of them!!


3 comments:

Kathy said...

You are looking good Michelle! I can't wait to see your little dude's face!

(ps did u know there are 2 of thi post?)

Suzanne said...

I didn't even notice that you weren't in any of the pictures of your "Knoxville" shower. Aaron and Laura tried to break into my account once.......without success!

Mrs. Smith said...

Looks like a lot of family fun! It was good seeing you at church yesterday. We left right away to jump in the Smith's pool. Ruth and her niece actually came later that day. I was nice to visit with them.
Hope you pop soon;-)