Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A couple of weeks ago at the zoo

Addy has loved going to the zoo this year. Here are a few more pictures of her at her favorite places.

The petting zoo by far surpasses the rest of the zoo for Addy. Especially since the zookeeper at the time let her play with those germ infested, nasty brooms they use to sweep up poop. I was loving that... . But even through my cringes ahd really did love it!


The dolphin case was a close second on this trip. It was the first time we ventured out there but you can bet we'll be back! She could have spent at least another 20 minutes watching them swim by, turn over and circle back around. She kept pointing and talking in gibberish with delight.


But all that animal loving left us with one tired girl.

WIPED OUT!!


4 comments:

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Wow, I'm behind on the blog world!! The petting zoo is my kids favorite too! Im sure they would also love the poop sweep. :)

Funny about your mystery shower and surprise post on your blog... did you get it figured out yet?

You are looking FANTASTIC! I know you are hoping for any day now... Just think, with each day that goes by, you are one day closer!!! :-D

Anonymous said...

I love all of the fun things you guys do with her! You do look great. I can't wait to see pictures of John Michael!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW ADDY! Zoos are fun!

ME said...

I miss the zoo. It's fun to go see my family there. I've always said I was a monkey's uncle, and when my nephew misbehaves, boy does it ring true!

Addy is too cute!