Thursday, July 13, 2006

Knoxville Shower

With all of the Fourth of July festivities and my mom coming in last night I haven't had time to post about my baby shower for John Michael in Knoxville. It was such a wonderful time! I love seeing all my friends there and they had some really sweet gifts for my little guy.


Natalie loves looking at my big belly, "Look at you!" We came to shower together ... and were running late, so I took this pic in the car! She was toting a cute gift from Nouveau so I didn't care that we were late.















Trillia made it to the party just a few days before she had Weston! I hear that he is precious.




















Julie and Alison enjoy the food, themost important thing at a shower.















Amy with John Michael's cousin Sadie ... look at her cute little dress!















Emilee and Anna Kate, Addy's best friend, gave John Michael some cozy pj's for those cold Chicago nights. Em is expecting number two in February!















Leslie loves anything mongrammed, so she made John Michael a perosnalized plate. Her picture refuese to uplaod ... so maybe I'll add it later.

I didn't get a picture of Rebecca, she must have been hiding somewhere with Jacob.

I had such a great time girls! Thank you so much for my fun shower!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

It was really good to see you at the shower. I hope you like all the little boy things you got.

Leslie Bowden Nack said...

I feel so special that I didn't even merit a pic on the blog.

I'm glad we got to celebrate with you !

Anonymous said...

We were glad to do it, Michelle! We love you! It was good to see you and Addy.

Unknown said...

Wow.... that shower was incredible. So much so that I don't even remember the trip there or back! What was in that punch???

....hopelessly confused,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

The punch was great Michelle! I hope you like the boys things I gave you...I didn't really know what you'd "need" since you already have a child. Addy has grown so much! Love you.

Rebecca said...

Nat- I love the Picture.

Anonymous said...

You are one special girl Michelle! We love you and can't wait to see John Michael. I wonder if he will be as smart as his father when it comes to passwords?

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fun shower!
And finally...a party for a relative without dill dip and raisin bread and cheese buns!...you gotta love the Dutch! Love you Michelle!

Kathy said...

Glad you had a good time. Anna Kate is getting big wow!!