Friday, July 21, 2006

adventures with GG

GG brought gifts galore (as usual!). Addy wasn't real sure how much she liked the hats but I figure its just a matter of training.. :)





All done!


Now THESE are some shoes!!


Getting ready for GG and John Michael. Mommy's little helper.




And first fruits from the mad crazy garden. I'm not exaggerating when I say that the garden is OUT OF CONTROL! We have beans galore, cucumbers, peppers, zuchinni and the tomatoes and squash won't be long! Thanks Grandfather for your green thumb. Its making for some tasty dinners!

John Michael update

Well, clearly I have not had the baby or I wouldn't be posting about cucumbers and hats... BUT there is good news! I went to the doctor today and found out that I am between one and two centimeters and about 60% effaced. That should mean that it won't be long!! WOO HOO!! Come out and see us little guy!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

come on John Micheal we can not wait to see you!!

Miss thang there with her shoes, so cute

Anonymous said...

EXCITING!!! I can't wait to see his pretty face.