Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ladder Golf and Doctor Update

Ladder Golf is sweeping the nation and my toddling monkey has adopted a passion for this new yard game.

She hasn't figured out that the bottom rung is worth only one point... but she does know the bolos are supposed to be on the rungs!




I'm curious. Are ladder golf games and other yard games (bean bags, bocci ball) as popular in other parts of the country as they are here?

I don't know why but I love pictures of Addy in her car. :)



John Michael Update

After a trip to the doctor this morning I discovered that I am about three centimeters dilated. After examining me she said that I should be very aware of the possibility of my water breaking - it seems "on the verge". Hopefully we'll have an "I'm in labor" post soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Michelle,
I've never heard of ladder golf. So, I don't know if it's popular here in Tennessee. Well, at least not in Clinton.

Rebecca said...

Ladder golf must be a nothern thing.

Suzanne said...

I've never heard of Ladder Golf either. The South usually gets things like that later. We move at a slower pace.

Looking forward to the "I'm in labor" post!

Lisa said...

I am SOOOO excited to meet John Michael... but something tells me that you and John are a little more excited : )

Julia will be able to play throwing games shortly with Addy. Her daddy is starting "baseball bootcamp" with her shortly.

Anonymous said...

Just checking in on John Michael. We are looking forward to reading that he's here! Praying for you!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

We're just back from vacation and was anxious to see if there was a "baby" post! Keep us posted!