Thursday, October 05, 2006

the kiddos

In an attempt to take more pictures with the kids I have to ask Johnny to take the pictures for me. He takes pictures just fine but the times that we're together and have time to take pictures are Monday mornings and some Saturday mornings... which usually means that I'm grungy and haven't taken a shower yet! Now I'll have to try to remember to take pictures with them when I'm actually clean... but here are some anyway:






Here are some pictures of John Michael in his little Polo shirt. Isn't he so cute? He looks like a little man relaxing in his chair... or like a young guy trying to look cool.









The sleeping peanut



The not sleeping peanut



grandma & her boy







well, tomorrow we're off! I'll probably have time for one last post before we go and right now I'm unsure as to whether or not I'll post on vacation. I have friends who have done a picture a day thing... so if I try it I'm sure I won't be able to whittle it down to one picture per day... it will be more like five per day... what can I say? I love pictures of my kids!! Floriday here we come...

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Where in Florida are you going? Is it just for vacation? Have fun! BTW Jacob has that polo outfit with the seersucker pants and the little belt.

Mrs. Smith said...

Have a great time in FL! As always, great pictures;-)

Kathy said...

He is cute for sure.

Have fun in FL and say hi to Woody from Connor.