Friday, October 13, 2006

Did ya miss me?

Well, we're back! We're all safe and sound and rested... I mean, just safe and sound. :) Somebody forgot to tell me to schedule a vacation after a vacation with kids! Not that we would have had more fun without them but "rest" was definitely not part of the equation.

We obviously didn't have internet access where we were which meant I also took a break from blogging! I'm sure most of you didn't even realize I was even gone :) But, alas, I wouldn't be a faithful blogger if I didn't post something right away. I dont' have time for much but here's a sneak peek at what's to come!

Getting ready for vacation:



The boys resting from a trip to the pool (see John Michael's adorable swim shorts?)



Yah!! Its warm here and snowing at home!!



Um... why is my face turning the same color as my hat?


our little diva sportin' the sun gear



Johnny enjoying a peaceful, relaxing week in Orlando... and John Michael's first headlock.



The crew (minus John Michael who was fast asleep).



Link

More soon! (by the way - that's Donnie, Ajai & Shannon - they came with us!)

7 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

welcome back... ahhhh.. it looks so warm and sunny... and i did check your blog every day to see if you had posted something. well... just checked to see if your rss feed had updated... ;-) you didn't have wireless in the hotel?

candi said...

Welcome home!!! Great pictures

Kathy said...

nice one!!! The blogging world missed you, as did we

c u next weekend!

Anonymous said...

michelle i missed you tons!!!

Tara Sasser said...

Looks like everyone had a great time, can't wait to see more pictures! Uncle Adam and I missed you while you were gone.

Anonymous said...

I bet you guys had so much fun. I'm with Bipin--I checked just to see if you'd post. But it sounds like you were busy enough without having to worry about your blog! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimee said...

Great to have you back Michelle! Eagerly awaiting more pictures!