Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the hamstra girls and a kotinhead

These pictures are from Beth's church shower last Monday. It was a Mexican theme since Beth always wanted to be Mexican growing up. How cute is that?

Here are the soon to be Hamstra girls!



What do these girls have in common besides being the girls who have married into (or are about to marry into) the Hamstra/Kotynski clan?



They AREN'T Dutch. :)



Don't forget about THIS Hamstra girl!



Here's a picture of Shannon and me. We've been getting so much closer. We meet every Wednesday to talk about what the Lord is doing in our lives, confess sin and pray for and encourage one another. I don't know about Shannon but it has been incredibly beneficial for me. Even Johnny has noticed a marked difference in my heart and in my walk with the Lord. Thanks Shannon!

3 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

ahhh.. so spit it out.. what did you do this time? hehe.. we all want to know the naughtiness. :-)

when you discipline addy, do you do it mostly for it's symbolic purpose, or also to give a small measure of pain?

ME said...

don't do it! I prefer my illusions of good behavior and right attitudes to the realities of being a mom and wife and non-Dutch in the Hamstra family!

Just kidding.

It's good to see some flavor mixing into the Dutchness. Now, we must reach out to even more Dutch and non-Dutch people so we can break out of the clickish mindsets that would try to beset us. Non-Dutch peeps unite!

Shannon said...

Michelle that was REALLY sweet of you. I love you so much and I'm really enjoying AND GROWING from being with you more!