Friday, February 24, 2006

VIDEO!!! slobbery sweetie

WOO HOO!! I've finally figured out this Google video thing. Now that I know how to do it I will do more videos for those who enjoy them (family). I'm so excited about this... but I'm warning you the video isn't that exciting but hopefully they will be increasingly interesting as time goes on!



Addy loves sticking her tongue out these days - I LOVE these pictures!!

Alison, do you see who is in the picture she is pulling off of the refrigerator? Johnny, me and your kids! Its her favorite picture to pull off and she points at it and talks. She knows there is a connection!!





8 comments:

Kathy said...

You have advanced to the extreme and cool bloggers section! The video is really cool!

Bipin Sen said...

ahem... why don't i see a spot for technical credits? ;-)

looks great! i had a video i wanted to put up, but you were a little too quick for me!

Suzanne said...

I recognize the kid in that picture on the refrigerator. :)

Suzanne said...

kids - I mean

Anonymous said...

I hope she will feel connected! We have 4 boys to choose from-you and Johnny can take your pick and we can just settle it as far as we're concerned. State your requirements and we'll work in that direction:)
The video is fun-love to hear your voice.

Anonymous said...

I love the video! How sweet.

Anonymous said...

The love the video! I think its cute when she sticks out her tongue.

Anonymous said...

michelle I love the pics of her sticking out her tongue...they're so adorable! can't wait to see you tonight at axis!