Saturday, February 11, 2006

For all you weekenders







I normally don't post on the weekends but all of us have a cold here so nobody is sleeping well.

Here are some pictures of Addy trying on her flower girl dress for Donnie & Shannon's wedding. Its a 2T! Its a tiny bit big on her but I don't think we'll need to have it altered. Its also very poofy (as you can see) and a little heavy so I think we'll have to try to put it on her several times before the wedding to get her used to it. Now we're hoping she'll be walking by the wedding, April 15!

Here is a shot of Addy talking to her GG on the phone and enjoying some pasta with Nana and I.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I would warn you Michelle. Even with Knoxville so far away, I have been told by one of your regular blog readers that she would love to kidnap and own Addy. I'm not opposed to the idea myself, that makes two...

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Pretty dress! There is a good chance that she will be walking by then, but even so, she might be opposed to the idea of *walking down the aisle* when she is supposed to! Oh well, those are the kinds of things that make weddings fun.
My nephew was a ring bearer when he was around 18mos, and didnt want to walk down the aisle, so his daddy (who was a groomsman) pulled him down the aisle in a little red wagon!!! He was also being pacified at the time with a sucker. :) It was cute.

Anonymous said...

she is just the second cutest baby in the world. she looks good in a wedding dress ... is Johnny ready to give her away :)

Bipin Sen said...

actually, you may be right about priya's diet. a typical dinner for her consists of a jar of gerbers graduate ravioli, and a can of yogurt, followed by 8oz of formula an hour later. she loves food.

addy looks really cute in those pictures!

your popups have stopped. do you know what you did to get rid of them?