Saturday, February 04, 2006

baby signs











I think this is "More"






All Done! Also known as her "Let me try to scare you with my monster face!!" sign.











This is Addy clapping.











This is Addy scared of her own claps.











I have no idea... but I laughed so hard when I saw this picture I just had to include it!











This is Addy's new flirty face... Its much cuter in real life, honest.









This is Addy sucking her thumb. I don't know why - she doesn't usually suck her thumb. Maybe its the new teeth?











All Done!











Bye Bye!!


We're still showing her "more," "milk," "please," "thank-you," "hungry," & "thirsty" but "all done" and "more" are the only ones she has attempted to sign back at us. They are also the ones we sign most frequently. She's mastered "All Done" and "more" is sketchy... for all I know she's just trying to clap :)

6 comments:

ME said...

Oh my gosh - she is too cute! I love the monster face photo.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, When does she use the all done sign? I've never seen her stop eating!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mick, I think one of those pictures she is making "ojitos".
love ya, mom

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

These captured so much personality!!!
That's funny that her own clap surprises her!

I will try to get ahold of some rubber bands for you this week. :)

Bipin Sen said...

great pictures! hey i'm glad she's getting teeth! crunching is a great new experience!

priya missed addy's toys on sunday.

:-)

Kathy said...

That is so cute!! Weldone Addy on your signs. Your friend does more for anything he wants more of, from food to playing now too. It seems as though he picked it up again! Thanks to you and your mom.