Thursday, February 23, 2006

grandparents & chuck norris











These pictures are from a little while ago when we went to visit Addy's great grandparents, TuTu & Grandfather. She loves them and smiles and shows all her little tricks for them while we are together. She played so hard that she almost fell asleep on the floor! But not quite, TuTu spent some time rocking her and she finally napped in the pack and play they bought to keep at their house. Its always fun spending time with TuTu & Grandfather and Addy knows them well so when she sees them her face lights up and its all smiles and giggles.














































Is anyone else part of this crazy Chuck Norris rage? Its the bain of my existence. When Johnny & Josh are reading Chuck Norris jokes they laugh so hard that I couldn't get his attention if I was DYING! Here are some of his favorites:












"Chuck Norris is so quick he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head."


"When the Boogie Man goes to bed at night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris"

"Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants."

"Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard."

"Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits. "

"Chuck Norris lives in a round house."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

michelle I don't really see why they are so funny...but they sound like something my brothers would get a huge kick out of. maybe it's a guy thing.

Unknown said...

Sam, I'm glad to see I'm not alone!

Julie B said...

OK, there must be something wrong with me. I actually started to laugh outloud. I don't even like Chuck Norris. Maybe I just need a vacation. Too much stress in my life.

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Some of these got a minor smile out of me, but that's about it. The thing that got a big smile outta me was seeing the pictures of Johnny and Josh getting such a big kick out of them!
Ya, I think my brothers would like them too!
BTW, Johnny looks a lot like his dad in these pics!

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water and make it drink.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up - he's pushing the Earth down.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. He decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris gave Mona Lisa that smile.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a Delta Force marathon on Satellite TV.