Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm dreaming of a Sick Christmas?

Sadly, Johny got the flu the night of the 23rd and was feeling pretty puny up until today! Then, I got a bad cold and thought I could shake it but it finally beat me. I'm voice-less and swallowing has become my worst nightmare! So, Christmas posting will have to wait. My house is a wreck and my poor family's health is quickly following suit!

Hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful. Looking forward to reading all of your blogs soon!

4 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

that's the worst kind of sickness i can imagine for myself (where it hurts to swallow). ugh. sorry! hope you beat it soon.

we are in michigan so my posting will have to wait a few days. talk about a spoiled grandchild!

Tara Sasser said...

Hope you feel better soon...I just got back from CVS. Had to stock up on Thera Flu, hope I kick this early.

Miss you guys already.

Anonymous said...

It was so sad you guys weren't feeling good on Christmas, of all times! It was very good to see you even though it was short and chaotic. I could tell, though, that you weren't 100%, so I'm not surprised that you are now officially sick. Hopefully the kiddos won't catch it, too.

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Hope you all get to feeling better soon! And hope to see you soon!