Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Those bloggers who have been faithful to give a regular account of the holiday season might be using today as an opportunity to recount the blessings and triumphs of the year past alongside of the hopes and expectations of the year to come.

I, however, do not fall into that category. And so, having been through the throes of sickness and chaos in our house I will attempt to continue "catching up" on my blogging!


Here is Addy in her tent enjoying the Sunday comics.




and out of her tent:



Josh came over as Santa Claus a couple of weeks ago. Addy was scared until she figured out who it was.



Busted.



We took the kids to go see Santa at Woodfield Mall because there is a Happy Feet display there. It was a long line but we were in good company!

Tia Tara & John Michael



John Michael is such a good baby. He hardly made a peep the whole trip.



GG & the Adster



and Addy & Nana.



Here are the kiddies waiting "patiently"




I love this picture of Addy. She is running to show me something. I think she is trying to snap with her fingers. We snap a lot when we dance together.




She loved the Happy Feet display






but didn't share the same affection for Santa. Santa wasn't so cheerful himself.



And so... the Santa visit wasn't exactly a "hit." Maybe next year!

3 comments:

Tara Sasser said...

That Santa did look a little scary! Where in the heck did you set up the tent....with all the new toys Addy and JM got this year I am shocked you had room.

Kathy said...

He looks like a grumpy Santa!

I hear you about the New year cheer and reflection, I am trying to get my two sick babie better befor Tuesday! Happy New year anyway!

Bipin Sen said...

happy new year! have a great 2007! maybe a new hamstra on the way? hehe... :-)