Saturday, December 23, 2006

Axis christmas party

Here are some pictures from the Axis Christmas party. For those of you who don't know... Axis is our church's high school youth group.

First we took a trip to the bean.



Sam and me





The crew!




And then we went ice skating!




My friend Kylee... isn't she beautiful?





Then we all went to Giordanos for some Chicago style "za".




Afterwards we all walked around for a while until we caught the train home.

Check out our downtown man! Addy stayed home but John Michael trekked out with us!




Here he is with Brittany. He loves her - but especially when she's wearing her northface fleece. He'll cuddle right up to her and go straight to sleep.



Apparently this is the cool high school pose to do. I'm new at it so I expect I'll only get better and better... haha

Candi & I "in high school"




Julie & I "in high school"



Brittany, who really is in high school, and I "in high school". :)



Sam and John Michael on the train:




Here is John Michael disobeying mommy and daddy by sucking his fingers... haha we may not be able to stop him! (you can see his chunky face here too!)




Isn't he a cutie??




And here's Addy when we went to pick her up from her best friend's house... she LOVES popcorn!



Tonight we went to my cousin's house and the Wildman's for Christmas Eve Eve. It was fun seeing Logan and how much he's grown - pictures soon! Hope everyone's doing well - more soon!

4 comments:

swart said...

can't believe i'm the first blog entry! ... great pics!

Aren't you excited about Christmas gifts!?!? I just finished wrapping Kathy's!

Bipin Sen said...

i can't believe david.. he's all about gifts.. doesn't he know the true meaning of christmas? i just wonder how the swart kids are going to turn out...

hehe..

Kathy said...

Fun photos, glad you had a great time. Hope y-all have a great Christmas EVE eve, and Christmas Eve, and Christmas day.

candi said...

I can't believe you posted that picture of us!! That was not taken for public viewing!!!!!!!