Sunday, December 24, 2006

Catch-up

Well, I have been delinquent in posting pictures so we're going to catch up really quickly!

We had a WONDERFUL time at my aunt's house for Christmas Eve... except that Johnny has the FLU! He feels terrible and stayed home in bed all day. :( What an inopportune time to get sick.

Well, here goes catching up. I'll be posting Christmas Eve and Christmas pictures soon.

Addy never really fell asleep in our arms because we were strict "baby wise-rs". We still like Baby Wise but have been more flexible with John Michael.... and its so sweet when he sleeps in our arms!






Here's Addy on Thanksgiving Day (told you I was behind) playing with Kitty at the Kotynskis house. She loves Kitty and wants to follow her around all the time. Kitty is very patient and tolerable with the Adster but she has a history of not always beeing friendly with kids so we have to monitor their time together... but as far as I can tell Kittty is very gracious with Addy.





John Michael with Grandma (check out his kicks)






And our bruised beauty. She got the knot from falling out of her booster seat.... it wasn't strapped to the chair. It is now. ;)



FINGER PAINTING! (and the attempt at crafts continues....)


Um, Mom, I'm not sure I like the finger part of finger painting. (I made the circle.)




Hey, look! I'm getting the hang of this!




I wonder if it tastes better than Play-doh...?

Um, no. It doesn't.




Meanwhile... John Michael just LOVES his exersaucer. He can't jump hard enough to satisfy him! And when I thought he was sucking on the fabric it turns out he has been staring into the mirror! (Thanks TuTu for pointing that out). He has definitely begun to recognize himself in the mirror and laughs and grins anytime he gets a chance to look at one!





Here's what Addyt looks like when she does that adorable "I don't know."



Daddy & Long John



And finally, my grandparents got us another lobstergram! We loved it again. Thanks Grandfather & TuTu! Addy partook of the fun this time.

Hi Lobster! (she kept saying, "Hi! Hi!" and getting right in the lobster's face)





I think that pretty much catches me up! Christmas Eve & Christmas pictures soon. :)

For now, Merry Christmas Eve from John Michael!

2 comments:

candi said...

Love the happy reindeer!!

Cooper Family said...

What a tub!! John Michael is adorable! Hope you all get to feeling better soon!

Laura