Thursday, January 19, 2006

a musical match made in....







Well.. not heaven. Connor & Addy had a blast playing together on the piano. As a matter of fact when I took Addy away Connor looked at me and patted the seat next to him again because he wanted Addy to play some more! I wish I could say this was because they made beautiful music together... but, even with my limited musical talents, I must admit that it wasn't prodigy material.

One of Addy's new favorite things is to shake her head "no." I was pretty sure she didn't know what it meant but lately she has been doing it at all the right times... maybe its just her defiance coming out! She also does it when she's flirting with someone. She has a soft spot for dark haired, dark skinned men. Mexicans, African Americans and sometimes Asian. She LOVES them. Usually when she spots someone that fits this description she will smile and start waving as if they've known each other for ages. I love it because you rarely meet someone who doesn't love that a baby is infatuated with them.

7 comments:

Tara Worthington said...

Watch out Addy..your mom may make you take lessons!

doggywoggy said...

Thats it, I getting her a baby grand.

Anonymous said...

Awww!

Bipin Sen said...

i can hear the fifth symphony being played.. i never had any musical talents. i hope music is not hereditary.

Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

very cute pics!! David must be proud! LOL

Adelle Maan said...

Your daughter is going to be a real looker! She is gorgeous! Strangely enough, Callen does the same thing - shaking his head. But when he does it he raises his eyebrows! I think he's immitating me... poor thing!

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I'm glad to hear it's going well with your pregnancy. It's so strange that they won't tell you what they think it is. I found out at 12 weeks that I'm having another boy and it was confirmed again this week. I can't believe I'm having another boy, but I'm very happy anyway.

Is Addy walking yet? It happens so fast. Callen walks every now and then, but he's still a bit shaky on his feet. He has stolen my heart... Every day is amazing because of him. And to think God loves us more than this!!!!

Anyway, it's getting late and I'm surprised that you can leave such a long comment. Hope there's room for other comments!

Much love,
Adelle

gg said...

Great Pictures and I am now watching the blog. I think she needs piano lessons Tara and Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!