Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mobile Addy




Here are some shots of Addy helping pack, enjoying one of her favorite foods and trying to walk...

Its official... she's mobile. When we left for Mexico about a month ago she was just figuring out how to crawl... but she didn't realize she could move from one room to the other. Now she is following me around the house all day long! I didn't realize how much I move from room to room until I had a noisy shadow!! (Em, can you believe she is just now into everything?)

Today we went on an early morning walk at 10:30 a.m. I say early morning because I had to drag Miss Addy's behind out of bed to go! She loves to sleep, especially in her own bed. Afterwards we spent some time at Connor's house and they had a ball playing the piano together. Pictures on that soon... they're on Kath's camera.

I don't think walking is too distant of a development. Crawling is working alright for our little girl but she prefers standing and moving alongside the furniture. Yesterday she even contemplated trying to get from our coffee table to the opposite couch where Johnny was calling her. In the end she plopped down her bottom and happily crawled her way over.

14 comments:

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Yeah! The fun begins!! (And now is when training really starts to come in handy too! ;-)

Julie B said...

How exciting! I sure miss those days.

Anonymous said...

Michelle thats so exciting! Faith took her first steps by herself on Monday. Good times...can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,
I see that you found my blog. Thanks for stopping by! I read your blog now and again. You are very posty and commenty, so I often click on yours and have a look. Feel free to come by and comment again some time. Bipin is the only one that comments on mine and usually just to mention that he too has a blog and that it is way more awesomer than mine.

--Alicia Lauren Smith

Bipin Sen said...

surely you can't be making boatloads of cash by these popup ads... aargh... even my popup blocker is befuddled...

hehe

since you and addy have decided not to come to church that often, at least it's nice to see pictures of her growing up.

:-)

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how quickly people post to your blog! I love seeing these pictures for the same reason Bipen does. Since I'm not near you I kind of get to see Addy grow up! It's sweet.

Unknown said...

Bipin, I am befuddled myself. I have no idea why I get pop up ads. Its very annoying to hear that my friends are being harassed. If you have any thoughts as to how I can put a stop to this please let me know!

Trill, I'm so glad you visit the blog :) It doesn't take too much time and its an easy and fun way for familly and friends to keep up with the monkey!

Bipin Sen said...

ohhh.. i thought the popups were intentional.. doesn't it say somewhere you can sign up for "Adsense" and that you will then get so much money for however many people click on the links.. or something like that. i thought you had signed up for that. if you did - then that's it. if you haven't... then... ohhh.. it may be coming in from the different stuff you have on the side bar - counter, poll... AAARGH! i just got a popup for goldenpalace.com. that's it.. i'm heading over there to bet a $1,000. thanks a lot. now we won't be able to pay the mortgage.. hehehe

is that true? addy doesn't have any teeth yet? priya has two huge ones on the bottom, and one that's broken through on the top. she loves crunching her fruit snacks!

Unknown said...

SO TRUE about Addy's teeth. Its kind of comical I guess.... especially since it doesn't stop her from chowing down on meat, bread, celery, you name it. The girl LOVES to eat table food.

i definitely didn't sign up for Adsense. I have no idea why its happening.

Unknown said...

Elizabeth, so right about the discipline. Its a full time job in and of itself!

Suzanne said...

I made a comment earlier, but it's gone. :( I don't think I was censored. I didn't say anything inappropriate!

Unknown said...

it was TOTALLY inappropriate Suzie. I deleted it right away. You ought to be ashamed of yourself...

hehe, just kidding. I have no idea what happened!

Anonymous said...

Should we start looking for a treadmill?

Anonymous said...

So I have a question Mechelle my question is what does Addy like to do the best out of all those things Mechelle? Send back
Madison.