Tuesday, January 10, 2006

July 28





Its official, I'm pregnant... Not that we weren't sure before but now I've heard the heartbeat and seen the little peanut moving around in its warm, cozy home. I am about 11 1/2 weeks pregnant which makes me due July 28, 2006. I've been feeling much better than I did with Addy so despite the recurring nausea I have no complaints!

We just came back from a power planning weekend in Atlanta, hence the delayed posts. It was fun spending the weekend with my sister and her fiance, Adam. We chose and booked the church, reception hall, invitations, bridesmaid dresses, wedding day jewelry, flowers, favors, centerpieces AND had time to do some power shopping to decorate her new condo!! For those of you who have been involved with planning a wedding you know how much that takes!!! Needless to say, my mom and I are WIPED OUT, we left behind a very tired bride-to-be and brought home a happy, cheerful baby who got spoiled all weekend long!

You'll see in the following pictures a smiling engaged couple, a happy daddy with his girl and a spoiled baby getting her first full body massage. How ridiculous...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a good weekend michelle, I'm glad your back...for awhile at least. :)

Bipin Sen said...

so is addy expecting massages every day now? haha.. that has got to be the silliest thing i have seen.. not that addy doesn't deserve full body massages. but i'm thinking about the poor woman giving it. she's probably thinking.. i knew i should've gone to college. hehe.

welcome back.

b.

Nicole Seitler said...

I've found that with this pregnancy I've felt a lot better then I did with Katie. I'm gald to hear you are feeling better too! :) I'm due about a month before you are. Fun stuff! :)

AmandaJean said...

July 28th is a great day to be born. I know from personal experience.