Tuesday, January 17, 2006

homefront





Don't worry, I won't get into the habit of posting without pictures. I know most of you only drop in to see the latest grin of our girl... But I haven't uploaded any new pictures recently.

We're HOME!! We've been home off and on over the past month but I plan on sticking around this time. I've been to Mexico, Atlanta and San Diego and I'm wiped out to say the least. My only defense is that I planned all these trips before I knew I was pregnant!

It never ceases to amaze me how much better Addy sleeps at home. She goes down for longer naps and sleeps through the night when we're home... But when we're gone its as if she is drinking starbucks out of a bottle! The girl does not like to sleep in pack and plays. She had a really hard time in Mexico but seemed to adjust better in Atlanta and San Diego. But nothing compares to home sweet home!

More soon, with picture I promise!

New**** I don't have new pictures but I will post some more from Mexico here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just jealous you were so close to us in TN but we didn't see you! I know your planning blessed your sis! I am glad Addy is sleeping also. That means mommy is sleeping.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys are home. Sounds like you have had a crazy time.


lister

Kathy said...

I love the grin....too adorable. It is nice to know you are back in our stomping grounds, maybe we can "start" walking again..HA HA

Bipin Sen said...

hey michelle... now that you're back, what new round of pain are you getting ready to inflict on us? hehe... just kidding. the last one was fun.. sorta.

harry

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Hi Michelle and Welcome Back! Glad you're sticking around a while. Maybe we can do something.

Was it fun to come home to a nice surprise?

So glad Addy is sleeping better now. Dominique is the same way when we travel. Joshua is fine now, so I think they eventually become more resiliant. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mechelle Noah's favorite thing is to color.There is a picture of him coloring on my mom's blog.Write back.
Madison!