Thursday, June 14, 2007

Visiting Tara

Well its about time we went to visit my sister. My goal is at LEAST once a year and more if I can! She's come out here several times so I'm excited to hang out in her stomping grounds for a change. :)

Here are some pictures from the last time she was out.

My cousins wedding - we grew up with these boys and now they're all married! The bride and groom are MIA in this one.



My mom and her friends. (my psuedo aunt and uncle)



Tara & Adam



Aunt Laura and Jeff (the groom).



Half of the fam (missing: Jason, Johnny & the kids)



I'm so behind on posting. I have to post pictures from the time before THAT that she was here! Plus a few other things. So, more in a week!

1 comment:

YivoQuintero said...

Michelle, that dress is so adorable! Where did you get it! I sort of want it ;)