Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Maternity Photoshoot

Most of you know Bipin and Tish are having a boy this summer! They aren't decided on a name for sure so the race is on... who will decide first, Candi or Tish?

Well, to prepare Tish and I had a little photoshoot this morning. Most of the pictures won't be on here for modesty reasons but here are a few fun ones. I'm sure Tish would love to show you more if you know her personally so drop her an e-mail if you're interested!



The soon to be big sister.... giving her mommy kisses.



giggles





walking






Wispy Priya (what a CUTIE!)


And while I'm add it here's a cute picture I took of John Michael's initials.... I tried to get him in it but that kid is TOO QUICK! He kept grabbing the blocks and throwing them before I could get a chance... but I still like the way it turned out.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you are posting your "work." That was a great idea to use the spongy letters for Tish & the block letters for JM!

Bipin Sen said...

Hmm... Maybe you're a little out of the loop Michelle. We decided on a name months ago! It was even painted on the wall in one of my nursery painting pictures! :-)

The pictures turned out great! You can't expect every single picture out of 200+ to be perfect, so I hope you're not disappointed by that. Thanks again!

Kathy said...

i LOVE the walking on and the one with Priya behind the curtain.

Unknown said...

So when I'm pregnant, can I hire you to do my maternity photoshoot?? You did a great job with Tish...I always enjoy looking at your photography!

Tara Sasser said...

Senior pics, maternity pics...what is next? You really have an eye for photography, any more luck with photoshop effects?