Sunday, June 10, 2007

Easter Sweets & Treats

I'm partly embarrassed to even post these pictures they are SO OLD! But, here are the rest of our pictures from Easter. Basically Addy had a little Easter egg hunt in our basement and LOVED it. She opened them all with great anticipation... but not before shaking each one of them and saying "MONEY!!" The girl has a small obsession with money... and comically, my sister taught her how to say, "Show me the money Bampa!!" I think my dad purposefully fills his pockets with change before he sees her. She may have a small fortune by the age of 5!

The Easter baskets are from my mom. They were filled with all sorts of fun things.... most of which Adeline loved and John Michael was indifferent about. Its funny to see how different he is now than he was just a few months ago. He's very interested in exploring things now whereas before he would look at everything with equal disinterest.

Addy wanted this bunny costume when we were at Target. It was one of the first things she's ever really asked for at a store! So, of course, I bought it for her... However, she did NOT want to wear it. I got it on her long enough to snap a picture of our moody little girl and she refused to wear it again.

The unhappy bunny.



Check out my Easter Basket!




My mom bought her Happy Feet for her basket. Addy watched it immediately following the basket opening.... she has a special place in her heart for Mumble!





"Oh Wow!"



Man, I love Easter eggs!


And I LOVE money!



Happy Easeter Lucy!






What is this thing anyway?



Oral Fixation Boy strikes again.



Oh, guess that wasn't a new teether after all....




My mom also made a bunny cake. Addy just loved it. She may eat a lot of McDonalds but she doesn't get sweets that often so it was quite the treat for her.




mmmm tasty!



I love this cake stuff!



3 comments:

The Hruby's said...

THose are all great pics Mick! I love the Florida ones too!!!! My fav is the one of John Michael and the shades!!! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Bipin Sen said...

You guys do a great job being able to get "out" (the last post). I have to confess it makes me slightly jealous, and also embarrassed because we don't do it nearly enough, and should.

Great pics! I'm looking forward to seeing how Tish's turn out!

Tara Sasser said...

Finally...I am glad the Easter pics were posted before the 4th of July!!! Too much time on photo shop and not enough time blogging : )

Can't wait for Addy's and John Michael's next vacation....3 days and counting.