Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A date with the Swarts & Tsukayamas

Those of you who know me well know that I love hanging out with people.... and have a terrible time leaving my house! For whatever reason it is really hard for me to get out of the house and go to other people's houses... but I love spending time with them so, its always a blast when people come over here!

In the last couple of weeks the Tsukayamas, the Swarts and the Dananays were over! Its been so nice having my friends and their kids over. You can learn so much on a blog but nothing compares to seeing their little personalities live.

Elizabeth's baby Israel is getting so chunky! He reminds me of Addy with those cheeks. John Michael is solid but he never had cheeks like this little guy!



Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of Joshua & Dominique because they were busy playing with Addy! Having five kids running and crawling around makes it a little harder to take pictures.

Connor & Abi were here for a bit longer. Addy and Connor were thrilled to see each other and hammed it up for the camera like pros.




Addy was mesmorized by Connor's every move. You can see she was worried she might miss one of Connor's antics if she took her eyes off of him for a second!



And it didn't matter what he said or did she would die laughing at him.



So they played together, laughed together and were silly together. Hopefully next time they can stay longer!



For those of you who don't see Abi much let me tell you - this girl LOVES her mommy! If she isn't attaced to her hip she's looking for her everywhere. I have no doubt she'll be close with Kath her whole life!



She and John Michael weren't sure what to think of each other....



But with a little time I'm sure they'll be as good of buddies as their brother and sister.



After all, who couldn't love this cutie??





Julie is scheduled to come back tomorrow
so I'll be sure to take some pictures to post! Right now we're just ENJOYING this temporary warm weather!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Connor has the same placemat, and now when he uses it, it goes on his face and he talks about how Addy and him laughted or "waughed" (still no "l" sounds). It was such fun seeing you guys!

Anonymous said...

those pics of connor & addy are so cute! they made me feel like i was there watching them laugh and have fun.

Tara Sasser said...

Looks like Addy is boy crazy already!

T-8 days until she turns 2yrs old! I thought you may have a countdown for her, but I see the CUBS won out : )

Lisa said...

SOOOOOO cute!!!! Julia LOVES the photos of her buddies!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.