Monday, March 19, 2007

A date with Julia

Julia, aka Joo-Joo and "the bun" came over this past week and I got a small taste of what its like to have three kids under 2 years old! It was eventful but fun.... how could you not adore having this brown eyed beauty around!?



Her and Adeline enjoyed playing outside for a little while until it got to cold to stay out.

Beep Beep!



Loading up the trunk with sidewalk chalk. Addy & Julia made some beautiful pictures. If it wasn't for the rain later that day I may have been able to get some money for them. :)



Backing up (which happens to be all she can do)



Here's Julia exploring her new surroundings. (She's little miss curiosity)



I like this car!!



But I'm not so crazy about my hood.



Hey, why's she getting all the attention Mom???



Note.... these two were hysterical vying for my attention. If I catered to much to one child the other one would let me know... and Julia, the compassionate one, would just break down crying if one of the other two was crying (She's gonna have a soft heart I think!).... which meant I went to care for her.... which meant Addy was throwing a tantrum. I felt like I was 8 years old at Celebration Station trying to smash the gopher heads before they went back in their hole. Odd analogy but its all I could come up with!

Addy remembered just where we kept her bubbles last summer and took me right to them so that she could play with them. But, when I tried teaching her to blow the bubbles herself she couldn't quite figure out that she couldn't be three feet away when she started blowing....

a bit closer sweetie...



there ya go



I've got some more pictures of Julia playing with John Michael - look for them soon!

We miss you Julia - come back soon!

7 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

Here I was expecting that the two girls will instantly bond with each other and walk down the street hand in hand! :-)

Priya hasn't really bonded with any of her "friends" either. They seem to play along nicely in the fact that they are tolerating each others company. I'm sure the days of inseparability aren't that far off!

Anonymous said...

You're a trooper, Michelle! I used to think 3 or so kids sounded easy before having ONE. Now I am wondering how 2 will go!!! (i'm not pregnant, in case anyone thinks i'm hinting)

Tara Sasser said...

Addy is getting so big and changing every time I see her! I found some pictures from Christmas in Mexico and it made me cry to see how much she has grown!

And John Michael, wow! He is a weed, cute one too : )

Lisa said...

Sooo cute! Can you tell Jules doesn't like hoods/hats? She looks like such a big girl in that car! Wow time flies!
We definitely need to schedule another play time... this time with me staying too.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...way too cute! I love the way you narrate everything. Ever thought about becoming an author?? :) I crack up everytime I read stuff on your blog.

Kathy said...

I was going to leave Connor and Abi with you too, then you could have experianced 4 under the age of 3, how easy that would have been!!!

The Hruby's said...

I love your new pics!! I especially love the ones of John Michael at the bulls game...what a ham bone!! I see that Addy is starting to find a new boyfriend already. I think the funniest pictures were of you two girls at the museum. That one of you next to the statue head was hilarious!