Sunday, January 28, 2007

a visit from the Swarts and una casa de sick folk

Well, Addy got a bit sick last week and ran her first high fever (103.8). Of course I had no idea what to do but we pulled through and her fever dropped... but whatt remained was a terrible congestion and cough. Now, John Michael and I have it too. So, its not a pretty picture here at the Hamstra household! We kind of look like this:
Align Center




But, before things got bad we were able to see Dave, Kath & Abi! Isn't she a doll? It was fun seeing her since we don't get to see her very often. She wasn't really crazy about me but Id on't blame her, I can be scary. :)

Her and John Michael were posing for a picture and Adeline insisted on getting in on it. You can tell she is sick in this photo.




Hey! Is she making the moves on my son!??





John Michael was introduced to Elmo last week and he LOVED it. He watched the ENTIRE 35 minute DVD!





and was happy as a clam about it.





He turned 6 months old yesterday. I can hardly believe it! He's still drooling like crazy with no sign of teeth, his farts still amaze us with their potency and drive even those who love him the most out of the room. He is starting to sit up and is talking quite a bit. He's simply a joy and we're so glad he's our boy!



More soon!

4 comments:

swart said...

Was great to see you guys michelle, even though i think we only stayed there for 25 minutes. we had to run to echo ... our first time back in over a year!

see you soon again!

David

Kathy said...

He is such a cool little man!!
Yeah it was a blast seeing your bunch, even if Abi was in full glare mode.

Hope Addy is feeling better.

candi said...

I am familiar with that kind of potent farting. I am constantly surrounded by a cloud of it!!!

Tara Sasser said...

I hope that he grows out of the potent farts, for your sake! I hope that you guys feel better soon.