Tuesday, January 16, 2007

still alive

Well folks - for those of you who are still checking the blog we are STILL ALIVE! Josh and Michelle's wedding was last weekend so all of my efforts went into maintaining our house as best as I could while extending hospitality and adding in wedding prep... and then I considered "fasting" from the internet this week but decided today to do food instead. It will have to be a moderation of a normal fast since I am still nursing but I have a plan and so far its been working out great!

*For those of you who don't go to LWC this week is our annual week of prayer and fasting*

Here are some wedding pictures:

Me and my date:





Johnny and his date:





Our family at the wedding:





happy girls





sad boys





the happy couple





me and shannon





me and candi




me and jules




me and kath




me and beth




More soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle you look amazing! Those dresses are awesome too! You've just been the wedding queen lately, haven't you?!? :) Once again ~ great pictures!!

Bipin Sen said...

there's something missing...

me and bipin

hehe...

Anonymous said...

your hair looks so cute!

Mrs. Smith said...

Great pictures! I heard the wedding was amazing.
Glad to see you are still alive too.

Kathy said...

The wedding pro!!!

This coming week is our week of prayer and fasting. Nice fast you are having, I guess you have to be creative when you have a nursing baby.

Lisa said...

great photos... love the family one.
So is the rumor true that you now have a closet JUST for bridesmaid dresses?!?! LOL!!!!!!

Tara Sasser said...

The Hamstra's are as cute as ever! I am going to start taking wages on whose wedding the entire family will be in?!?!

Anonymous said...

michelle you look absolutely drop dead gorgeous. amazing. beautiful! ...but thats nothing unusual =)...and those dresses are pretty awesome as well.