Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas 2006

Here are some picture from Christmas:

Addy & John Michael's first Christmas presents were Christmas Eve Eve from my Aunt Laura. She loved the sunglasses that came with a fourth of July outfit.



Here's Uncle Adam helping John Michael open his outfit. John Michael was mostly into the paper.



Here they are with Logan, my cousin's first baby. I think he's six weeks old here.



and snuggling up to Grandpa.



Christmas Eve we spent at my Aunt Terri's and had AWESOME food. This is my favorite meal of the holidays. My family can COOK!!

All of the first cousins (plus John Michael & Adeline) except my brother who is still serving in Iraq. Now do you believe I'm 1/2 Mexican?



Addy got this book from my Aunt Terri. You push a button and Santa says "ho ho ho merry christmas!" so she walks around pushing the button saying "HO HO HO HO HO!" So cute.





John Michael conked out in the middle of the party and took a nap right on the floor.




My uncle has a bunch of "tickle me" sesame characters. Addy was in heaven. I discovered that she has a soft spot for Ernie - especially when she carried him around for the rest of the night and kept showing people Ernie while saying his name, clear as day.




Here are my attempt at getting a nice Christmas picture of the two kiddos together.







my favorite:



"Hey, you stole my Ernie!"




My Aunt kept a lot of my cousins things so she brought out tthis litttle chair my cousin had growing up. It was so weird because I remembered it! The kids just loved it.

(sorry its sideways)







Sideways Kisses for John Michael.




My porker:




Where's Addy?



There she is!




She got new babies from one of my aunts and uncles for Christmas and LOVES them.



and Addy graciously helped John Michael open his gift.



Whoa! What is this thing?



I don't know.




But I'll stare at it and drool anyway.




my cutie cousin with King John.



My aunt also kept a bunch of my cousin's stuffed animas (she was an only child :)) and got out one of the bins for Addy to play in.

Buried in!



Time to get out.



And here is a picture of my beautiful mom, grandma and aunts.



Other than Johnny having the flu and staying home it was a GREAT night. I'm already looking forward to next year!

More soon. :)

8 comments:

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Great pics! You look the whitest out of the cousins? They are all beautiful! (or handsome.)
I dont have any brilliant suggestions about the camera thing with addy. Dominique went through the same thing, and then when she learned to say CHEESE! she got excited about posing again, even if she usually was displaying a really fake grin... ;-)
Did you get my message yesterday?

Bipin Sen said...

ok.. maybe it's a little easy to believe you're half mexican, but *no* one is going to believe addy when she says she's a quarter mexican! :-)

have you stopped taking videos of the kids?

have a great pregnancy free year! or is it too soon to talk...? haha

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute Michelle! Your family looks great. Don't think I missed John Michael's little gut hanging over in the picture with his Uncle-your right about him chubbing up even though he is long too!

Glad you had a fun Christmas and Johnny is feeling better.

Julie B said...

Addy has great taste! Ernie was always my favorite. My stuffed Ernie had a deformed nose b/c I sucked on it all the time when I was little.

Tara Sasser said...

Uncle Adam looks like a pro holding John Michael! Only 4 more months until we have another nephew to hold.

Anonymous said...

i love looking at your blog!!

Anonymous said...

oh yeah.. and all the garages?? our's is just the middle one :-) but if i had all of them..i'm sure i'd find use for the space!

ME said...

Love the Addy w/ glasses pic! She's a star already! Now she just needs her movie. Have you considered commercials?

You're right - she will have new cousins soon enough. I hope she doesn't mind being among the oldest of the cousins in days to come.