Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New Camera, New Pictures!







We got a new camera! "w00t w00t!" as my high school friends would say :) We chose the Canon PowerShot SD450 and got a great deal on it at a last minute sale. Its so nice to have a camera again!

Today was a rough day (i promise I won't go "emo" on you). It was the 2nd to last day of our calligraphy class and I just couldn't seem to do anything well. But, they say practice makes perfect and I haven't had much time to practice lately. Then I had an emotional breakdown over defrosting chicken (thanks for being patient with me Mom H) and poor Addy didn't get to nap all day.

BUT, on a positive note, Anna is back from Iraq!!! That definitely calls for a woot woot. I got to see her this afternoon and it was so nice to see her beautiful face safe and sound back here in the States. We love you Anna!

Here are some pictures of our little Motzart. Do you think he was eating the piano at this age?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, it's spelled w00t not woot but whatever. close enough. haha. I thought you had a Canon Rebel SLR camera already. Anyway, congratulations on the new baby on the way.

Unknown said...

Steve, thanks for the correction :) I edited my post accordingly. I do have a Canon Rebel... but sadly, it isn't digital. I love it but it has gotten a bit too expensive to use!

Anonymous said...

wow ... Canon camera's take nice pictures, huh? hehe! ... welcome to the digital Canon world :)

david

Bipin Sen said...

w00t? is that the sound an.... owl makes? no.. that's hoot.. or should i say h00t.. welcome back with pictures. i see addy (like priya) still likes to shove every new thing in her mouth. its other uses are discovered once it's determined that the object is not edible!