Thursday, November 24, 2005

"Thankful" for Surprises!


this is an audio post - click to play


This Thanksgiving we surprised our families by telling them that Adeline is going to be a BIG SISTER! Our families weren't the only ones surprised though... this was an unexpected discovery for Johnny & me too. But, a discovery we are confident was planned before the beginning of time! We're SO grateful to God for children and for surprises too!

Listen to the above audio of Addy responding to the news of her becoming a big sister - priceless. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I listened to that audio thing....it was ADORABLE! Sounds like Addy is very excited. God is so great isn't he...

Anonymous said...

sorry I didn't sign my name to my comment.....

lister

Anonymous said...

Michelle I'm so excited! i read your comment last night and it didn't even hit me...then in bed this morning i realized...and I FLEW downstairs to the computer. CONGRATULATIONS I am sooo excited!

*Tell Addy Faith and I tell her congrats on being a big sister, we know she'll be a great one!

I love you!

Bipin Sen said...

Whoa! Tish told me this yesterday, and I thought.. hmmm.. someone's been getting too many weekends away! Haha. Congrats!! I am sure you guys are very... excited? :-) Certainly made me start whining to Tish about how I wanted another baby! Congrats again from both of us!!!

Suzanne said...

Oh how much fun!!! Thanks for sharing. When's your due date?

Anonymous said...

congrats mich to the elle....

I would like to say that I knew about this Wednesday, as I'm tighter with your husband then peanut butter is with jelly. I'M SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'm saying boy.

AmandaJean said...

Michelle! I'm so excited to hear of another baby born to a wonderful family. Thanks for writing me to include me in your fantastic blessing! ~AJ

Kristie said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you; I know you're going to have so much fun with 2 little ones.

Nicole Seitler said...

Oh! Congrats! When is your dute date? Mine is the 25th of June. We are all so excited for Katie to become a big sister, too. :)