Friday, October 07, 2005

our sweet gal



Here is Adeline enjoying bathtime. I'm partial to pictures of her in the bathtub.

She seems to be hungrier lately. We are going to start her on cereal this weekend when my mom and dad come into town. We're both so excited to see her again! She is also getting on all fours and rocking back and forth. Johnny and I are grateful she isn't as coordinated on the slippery hardwood floors. Maybe that will mean her mobility will be a little delayed and we will have a few more weeks of not having to chase her around!

We are especially grateful for our healthy baby today.. and very aware of this passing world. I have been challenged to spend more time thanking God for His mercy in my life and not take the many blessings in my life for granted.

1 comment:

Nicole Seitler said...

Oh, she's just darling!!! ;)