Monday, October 10, 2005

GG brings COLD weather!

Good thing I rooted for Georgia! That's right... don't tell anyone but Aunt Tara bought me this bib when I was born. On Saturday she was wearing orange but I was wearing RED!!




I'm all decked out in new clothes now that Aunt Tara sent me a ton of cute things (pink pig shirt and jeans above and below) and GG (Grandma Gloria) brought me a small European wardrobe (poncho, etc. below).



























It was so nice seeing GG and Grandpa again after such a long time! GG is staying for a month and mom is sure that when she leaves she's going to have a spoiled baby on her hands!





The weather is getting colder and colder. Going on walks I have to wear a coat, hat and gloves or I come home an icecube! Its a good thing GG brought me a new coat, mittens, scarf and hat!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

She LOOKS so cute Michelle, so adorable. Hope you have fun with your mom, we should do a lunch together.

Bipin Sen said...

Nice pictures! Has she started singing yet? For some reason, Priya is like her dad. For some reason she thinks she has talent... :-)

swart said...

who's GG?

Leslie Bowden Nack said...

AUNT TARA bought what! Are you kiding me? Aunt Tara went to UT ...

I must reslove this. Expect a UT cheerleading outfit in the mail soon.

Unknown said...

David - GG is Grandma Gloria...

Bipin - And no.... Addy, like her dad, KNOWS she has no talent and refrains from singing :) Instead, she squeals!

Les FYI - Tara denies buying her the bib... I think she has selective memory. It must have been a gift influenced by Adam (her Georgia rootin boyfriend).

swart said...

who says little girls even like pink?

cute pictures though ... Connor does not like pink. :)

Unknown said...

Dave... ALL GIRLS LIKE PINK. Besides, until she is able to speak her opinion means nothing to me. I manage her wardrobe until she is old enough to manage it herself. :) hehe