Saturday, October 15, 2005

Left overnight!


We left Adeline overnight for the first time this week. Johnny and I stayed overnight at a hotel while Addy stayed with GG (Grandma Gloria). It wasn't quite as emotional as I anticipated and nice for us to have some time together without the distractions of every day life.

She's eating her cereal like a champ and protesting when we eat without her! My parents are both here this weekend and are enjoying taking Addy to the park and swinging her on the swings. She's loving it!


5 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

priya who is sitting by me is shocked! she can't even imagine being left alone... :-) hehe...

i am glad you guys were able to get away by yourself. right now it's hard to imagine doing that ourselves, or what it even feels like!

ok.. priya wants to say something...
]]\\'''''''''-56 W cn

alright.. decipher that!

Bipin Sen said...

and thanks for the link back to my blog. unfortunately, my parents decided that there weren't going to be any "e"s in my first name. so the link should read http://bipinsen.blogspot.com.

see ya...

Kristie said...

Hmmm, let's see. Addy is eating cereal; you got a night alone . . . Are you trying to tell us it's time for another Hamstra cutie?

Unknown said...

Fixed Bipin, sorry about that!

Johnny is definitely ready for another Hamstra cutie... I, however, am busy learning how to be a friend, daughter, wife and mom to begin thinking about number 2!

Kathy said...

Ah guys she is so cute. I am glad you got away, well done. We are going to leave Connor for a week, I am nervous about that.

She is getting cuter and cuter everyday.