Monday, January 12, 2009

Snow Day

Adeline and John Michael finally got a chance to play in the snow. Nicholas passed. So did I. :)

I did, however, run out to grab a few pictures.

Upon arriving outside the kids informed me that the snow was too powdery to make a snowman but they did show me how to make snow angels!





Here's Addy, mid-angel trying to eat any snow that might have drifted onto her face:




Have I ever mentioned that Addy is kind of obsessed with eating the snow? Every time we're outside she tries to eat it, white, black or yellow. We've taught. She ignores. What can I say? Its her turkish delight.







Monkey see, monkey do.



Not quite as enjoyable as she makes it look!




Yup, like I said.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can relate to my dear doggy. or whatever she is today :). i love eating the snow...except i have limits. only white snow.

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Sweet. She'll love these pics later on!

J said...

They are at such a great age... its neat how well they play together.

Bipin Sen said...

cute pics! must be a girl thing! priya like that snow stuff too.. must get it from her mama. i hate being cold in any way! armaan is more like me, i think... :-)

Kathy said...

I think it is a girl thing, Abi eats snow (off her boots - great) and Connor doesn't care for it.

Tara Sasser said...

That makes me cold just looking at the pictures!

Emilee Stanley said...

We're jealous of your snow angels! Anna Kate, Jake, and Rylee were making "ground angels" on the kitchen floor the other day. That's how we do it down in the south...