Friday, January 09, 2009

Me Again

Shocked to see me again? Well, I'd like to make blogging more of a priority so hopefully you'll see me around more and more!

My precious, smiley, squishy, "sNICKerdoodle" is three months old! Wow... when Adeline was first born the first three months went slowly, like savoring a fine wine, and then they were over before we wanted them to be. With John Michael they were a bit more of a blur because Addy was still only 7 months old at the time... and with Nicholas they have been shockingly fast. While I definitely feel like he's always been a part of my family I also feel like he's my little newborn... and yet, looking at him smiling and kicking, playing in his exersaucer and his Graco jumping toy I'm realizing that my little newborn is turning into a full-fledged "baby." And I'm determined to savor it.

Today I set out to take some "3 months pictures" a couple of weeks late. :) And while I was attempting some belly shots Nicholas turned over! He doesn't get much belly time so I was kind of surprised but I made such a big deal out of it that I got all sorts of snap-worthy smiles out of him. :)

Enjoy:

IMMEDIATELY after he rolled over.



I couldn't decide color or bw... ::sheepish grin::





"Nick-a-boo"



Nicholas loves to hold hands.... his own that is.





again, a bit indecisive.





Attempt # 2 at belly shots... he didn't roll over again, nor did he find it amusing that I was still taking pictures!



Attempt # 879 at a kid picture... hehe, one day we'll get it!



This is one WELL loved little guy. Addy talks to him all day long, John Michael adores him and tries to give him toys and blankets and pacifiers non-stop... and I'd sit and cuddle with him endlessly if we had a maid and a cook. :)



We love you Nicholas!

5 comments:

swart said...

lovely photo's - as always.

Aimee said...

I was just about to message you on FB that we needed to see more photos of Nicholas, and here you do a post just of him! :) He's adorable, and the photos are awesome!

VidaPlanet said...

Good to see you back. :) Great pics - kudos on rolling over, Nick!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Oops. I didnt realize Fabio was logged in. That was me up there. :)

Tara Sasser said...

Adorable! He has changed since we have left...good thing I will see him again soon.

Did you get my Christmas video I sent you??